View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 08:22 PM
retrogirl02

Default Yes! This is what I was thinking would happen.

Originally Posted by Barb in Louisiana View Post
The support people at Electric Quilt are really good. My EQ7 was having a problem and they sent me the full program in a zip file via email. I just clicked on it and it started unzipping, then updated. If you ever registered, then they should have your information. If not, then they can use the info off of your box to help register you. https://support.electricquilt.com/contact-us/

Edited to add: My problem was that my old PC died and I couldn't deactivate the program. When I tried to reload, EQ kept wanting me to purchase a new license. The support folks got it straightened out ASAP. They are great at helping folks.
Barb in Louisiana, thanks so much. That's what I was worried might happen. PC crashed and burned, no files recovered a good while ago. Hubby switched me to a mac and it took quite a while to adjust. I've lost so many files for quilting including 3 stand alone EQ programs and the maybe 6th or 7th EQ, not sure. I will definitely reach out and get this going. Thanks so much for taking the time to respond.