Old 07-23-2020, 07:15 PM
Railroadersbrat

First, thank you, Reggiemom for hosting again! I do love the VQWs and glad I'll be here this time!

I've got a few things planned this weekend! For starters, I'm finally tying that nine-patch quilt I did back in October and when I'm not working on that, I'll be working on my Grandmother's Flower Garden. I'm also hoping I can get the fiance to work on my sewing machine, everything is fine with it except I don't have a light assembly and he brought home a different machine that is locked up tight but the light assembly is still in really good shape, so I'm going to bat my eyes and see if he can put that one in my machine while I'm sitting at the table tying the nine-patch. If he can't do it, I know I can!

Also going to try and get to know my sewing machine more, finally have a manual in my hand, it says I can do free-motion embroidery, I'm hoping it will also do free-motion quilting so if I feel ducky enough on Sunday, I may just put together a small sandwich and see what I can do.

First thing is first though, have to clear out my dining room and sweep my floor before I can get to tying my nine-patch. I'm super stoked, though!