Thread: Baseball!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 07:06 AM
tropit

Originally Posted by Panchita View Post
I'm a 2nd generation Giants fan. Not really sure about how I feel about the 'revised' season - on the one hand, ! On the other, concern for those involved in bringing us the baseball action. I suppose I just have to trust that they'll do their best to be safe.

I did like the comment about the cut-out audience, where apparently if the ball hits your cut-out some teams will send the owner the baseball as if they caught it in the park. I love that idea!
Giants are my first choice team too, although I grew up with the Dodgers. I still like the Dodgers though. I'm not into the rivalry at all.

I thought through the facts about the revised season and I decided that I'm OK with it. They're taking a lot of precautions and testing frequently. I have noticed that the players are not always following the face mask rules in the dugout though. I think that they really should, if for no other reason than to make for a good example to all of the kids and grown-ups watching. They're big heroes in many peoples' eyes.

Love the cut-out gets the ball idea!

~ C