Old 07-25-2020, 09:45 AM
Railroadersbrat

Well, the tying has started. It was way later than I thought it would be when we got started last night, but I'm not complaining, fiance set me up pretty good with some smooth fiberglass board to wrap the quilt around, then another fiberglass board directly under what I'm working on. The board isn't long enough for me to just sit and tie, I have to move it down with me to keep things going but the system is working so beautifully, I'm really happy. Also found out that the needles I originally bought for this is actually too big, so had to find my smaller yarn needles and he set me up with a pair of small pliers so I can pull it through the sandwich easier.

Hands are a little fatigued this morning, just took a couple of Aleve and waiting for the coffee to finish brewing. After that, I'm fixing me an iced coffee, get dressed and try to get as much tying done as I can today. I'm having fun, though, I love that the fiance has so much quilting knowledge, I never would have done half of what he did last night and there's no telling where I would be.
Attached Thumbnails tying.jpg