View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 10:15 AM
CaleyH

I made three more 12 inch blocks, They are The "Ribbon Star Variation", "Five Star", and the "Eight Pointed Star Variation".

While they were fun to make, they also did not turn out perfectly, hard as I would try. They either came out too small, points did not quite hit where they should have, or something else. I just keep trying to get one of these right, and it will happen eventually.

I also have been dealing with my whatever it might be called, where I keep placing something together the correct way, and then never notice I somehow switched things in the process. This is about the most frustrating thing I have to deal with whenever I am doing anything. Had the problem my whole life, and as I have said, it is frustrating.

Anyway, I have to eventually figure out how to integrate all these blocks that have various sizes. I think the sashing will be the way it is done, but just have to figure things out. like figuring out the "Flying Geese" blocks that I have had to do 3/16 inch seams in order to get things to fit.
Attached Thumbnails rsvqb-small.jpg   epsvqb-small.jpg   fsqb-small.jpg