View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 07:02 AM
Ladywingnut

I have the Bernina B770 Quilters Edition, Tula Pink, the main differences between the 2 machines, is that mine came with the embroidery unit. I have been sewing for over 40 years and bought my first embroidery machine in 2004. This machine that I have now is by far the best machine that I have ever owned. I bought it in mid December 2019, I just can't say enough what a wonderful machine it is! Right now, I have been laid off because of COVID, I sew probably 4 or 5 hours a day, the machine just handles everything bueatifuly! Bernina is having specials till mid August, you really should go give it a test ride. BTW, I too have more machines than is normal, I have the new Bernina 830, which is a finicky machine, Bernina Activia 230, a Pfaff 1471, Singer 301, (known as the featherweights big sister), Baby lock Serger and a Tin Lizzie long arm. Plus a collection of 40 or so antique machines that I think are just bueatiful! (It's a disease I tell you! I can't stop buying old machines!) Good luck with what you decide, but if you have the support of your husband telling you to buy it, what are you waiting for?!?! I told my husband that I bought my machine after I bought it, just saying...