Old 03-02-2010, 08:45 AM
JS

I think under the circumstances most quilters would come to the same conclusion. By posting this she is trying to shed some light on this question and get reassurance about the problem from fellow quilters.Perhaps she misunderstood, perhaps not. I would not give out my phone number and would not want my email address given out either.Yes, when we give something away it is no longer ours to decide what is to be done with it,but when given with a certain understanding of how it is going to be used it hurts to see it used not in the manner it was meant. We all come this board with projects to share and also to get answers to questions and problems we experience in our day to day quilting.The people on this board have always been very helpful,understanding and have great insight when a quilter writes with his or her question or remarks. I hope by coming to the board and receiving many very good suggestions this lady will be able to clear this matter up with a possitve outcome for all. In the mean time, let us not assume ourselves that this quilter has taken a stand against RMH. We all know what happens when we do that.I choose to think after reading her story that she is just dumb founded and shocked about this experience and came to us for ...as I said before,reassurance and help as to where to go and what to do now.By not receiving an answer just exacerbates the problem. I know what I would have done under the circumstances,but we do not all think the same. Some like a little understanding and guidance before coming to the best conclusion.I am just sorry that what is a wonderful charity has come into such a light. Especially if it is just the fault of some staff members not following up and nipping this in the bud. For the rest of us let me say everyone who reads this and wants to do such a wonderful deed as this needs to remember this problem and does all their research and understands exactly where and what will happen to the cherished prizes we create with so much love,before you let them go. I am sorry this has happened to both parties,but not sorry she came to the board with it. It can only help us all in the future. Please lady quilter...let us know the outcome of this matter. We do need to hear the truth about what has happened. That too can only help us in the future.
Everyone stay safe ,,love ya all,
JS