View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 03:32 PM
jillmc

Up North-you are right....we can probably fill this using our well. The pool held several 1000’s gallons of water...pretty sure a hot tub won’t require that much, now that I think about it!

Tartan- no blood pressure issues. We both totally enjoy the hot tub when we go south in the winter.

Ice Blossom-Good point about ease of entry. We will definitely try out different options.

Watson-we are still trying to decide on location. We may enlarge part of our covered back porch or place it on the paver patio.
We do not have neighbors close by on any side, so that’s not so much an issue. The west wind does blow though...will look at cover options. I did read that a “roof” isn’t always necessary, that the warm water keeps the snow and ice On the cover from becoming an issue. We will need to have 220v Electric lines run. We have done so many projects around the house, and Hubbie had extensive shoulder surgery several weeks ago, so I think this may be a treat and we will have it installed. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Annaquilts-agree- I do not want it ground level. We are in the country, and I can only imagine the wildlife that might end up sitting on the warm cover when it gets cold out! Haha.

Thanks all....so much to think about. Sometimes I wish I was one of those people who just went to the store and said how soon can you deliver a hot tub and get it up and running?!