Old 03-02-2010, 09:06 AM
countrycottage

Until a few years ago we had 2 JoAnn stores in our area, one about 30 miles away, the other about 45 miles away. Both were closed. Now we must drive about 130 miles to the nearest JoAnns. That's not too bad, we just try to stock up when we go. Then one day we headed to the restroom when we arrived before we started our shopping, only to find both the ladies and men's rooms locked and their signs removed. When we asked about this we were told that the store no longer furnished restrooms for their customers.

Needless to say, after driving over 2 hours to reach the store, our shopping time spent in that store was very brief. We went to the Hancock's store that is just a few blocks away where they have a very nice restroom, and had a great shopping experience.

I couldn't figure this one out. There is another JoAnn's some 30 or 40 minutes farther away that still maintains restrooms as always.

I won't say that I'll never shop at this JoAnns again, as except for the restroom problem I do enjoy shopping there. But I'll certainly make Hancock's my first stop.