Thread: Pouches
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 05:37 PM
Elfi2

Originally Posted by Mkotch View Post
They're all really nice. That's a lot of zippers! Do you buy them in bulk? If so, where?
Originally Posted by aashley333 View Post
I have discovered the zippered bag and pouch. It started out as practice for quilting skills. Your's are so cute. I will add a wrist strap to my next pouch. I've also become addicted to zipper pull charms. https://www.bohemianfindings.com/collections/charms-1
this site has reasonable prices, and they have sent complementary samples with my order.
I ordered faux leather in cobalt blue, red reptile, and brown western embossing. Easier to work with than I thought it would be!
Then I tried a t-shirt! (last pic)
They're a cute, thanks for sharing!!! The ones with a zipper in the middle is a pattern I want to try too but I first want to make some more of the others as I'm planning of making a gift for all the ladies in our church for Christmas. I have mentioned it to our Pastor's wife and will have to talk to him when the bags are made and I'm sure he will be OK for the church to donate a fridge magnet with a Bible passage to put in the pouches as well maybe as a tube of hand cream