View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 07:06 PM
retiredteacher09

Julienm1: Lucky GGD! Great way to use up those tiny scraps.

All of my organizing last week has started to pay off especially the bins that I sorted by color and width. I started 2 more leader/ender projects. One I’m using the 2” bin from the sorting process and the other one are strip blocks from the 1.5” bin I sorted. I’m also pulling from other sorted strips too.

I certainly don’t need any more projects to start because I’m not getting any finishes right now. Lol! Oh, well! Since I won’t be subbing this fall, I will have way more time to sew than usual.

The last couple of days I sorted through a huge donation of fabric strips that had been purchased for rug making. I pulled some that could be used in strip squares last year and hoped to serge others for handles on diaper bags. I finally decided to go through the boxes and bins again and I only kept a small portion of the fabric strips. I’m hoping I can find someone who wants them or I will donate to a thrift store.

Now I’m sorting stamping dies, embossing folders, etc. I’m planning to offer them for a fundraiser.