Old 08-29-2020, 02:46 AM
CarolinePaj

Default August 2020 to October 2020 Table Runner Swap

Welcome to our ongoing Table Runner Swap! This swap will run from 1st August 2020 to the 31st October 2020.

You have until the 31st October 2020 to make a table runner - the theme this time is………..... Makers Choice. So swappers… this time it is whatever you would like to make!

The table runner should be a minimum of 12” x 30”.
You can use any technique/any style.
All fabrics used should be 100% cotton.
The runner must have wadding and be quilted.

There is no deadline so you can sign up at any time during the 3 months as this will be just an intention to participate. When you have made and are ready to mail your runner you can then sign up to the “ready to mail” list which is binding commitment.

But please remember that the only lists that counts are the Ready to Mail lists posted at the end of October 2020.

Ready to Mail list

The first Ready to Mail lists will be posted around 26th October 2020 if you are not on this list and think you should be, please contact me asap and let me know because if you are not on the list you will not get an address to send to. The final list will be posted on the 31st October 2020.

Midnight on the 31st October 2020 – is the deadline to get on the “Ready to Mail” list. If you want to take part, I will need the following:-

Real name
Your address
Whether you are willing to send international or not (Please consider this as it enables everybody to take part)
Allergy info
Pet and smoking information
Email address

As long as you have a table runner ready to mail you can join the ready to mail list by letting me know any time before the deadline.

Addresses Sent Out:

I will send out the name and address of the person you should send to on the 1st or 2nd November 2020. You will have 7 days to get your table runner in the mail - No Longer. If you are unable to keep this commitment - please do not sign up.

This is not a partner swap. You will send your table runner to the quilter who's address you get. You will receive from a different quilter than the one you send to.

Please remember that there are quilters of all abilities on this board and you should appreciate the table runner you receive as your sender will have worked hard to make it for you.

You are welcome to send some goodies in your package if you would care to, but please don't expect anything other than the table runner.

Please Note.... You must let me know when you mail and when you receive. Also, please PM the person that sends to you when you receive to say thank you and to let them know that the table runner that they have sent you has arrived - it is only polite to do so!

So come and join our fun.

Hugs

Caroline