View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 02:42 PM
Railroadersbrat

Thank you for hosting, Raggiemom.

I'll be in and out myself as well this weekend, we had an unfortunate problem crop up earlier in the week, we found a couple of brown recluse in the house near where my dogs sleep and I have been bugging out (not to coin a pun) ever since and cleaning up a storm. Even broke out my steam cleaner, everything that is in the house is getting a good steam cleaning, bought two new microfiber dusters, a new HEPA filter for my vacuum, nothing is safe until I know there's nothing left in the house but me, my fiance and my four-legged kids. By the time I'm done with this place, it'll be cleaner than its ever been. The Great Purge of 2020 has begun and not a moment too soon with the flu season upon us.

If I can squeeze it in, I'm going to get my sister's hand dyed fabrics for her DWR hand washed this weekend, I attached a picture so everyone can see the colors I chose. One ring will be the orange, another ring will be the sage, the end pieces are the blue and the Muslin and the background is the Muslin.

I was really hoping that I would start piecing it this weekend, I thought what a perfect way to start a new quilt than a VQW but those spiders just turned everything upside down. But I'd rather deal with the cleaning and know I don't have any creepy crawlies in my house while I'm piecing her quilt.
Attached Thumbnails dscf2613-800x535-.jpg