Old 09-06-2020, 09:26 AM
travelinggramma

Hello new and familiar friends - I am originally from the East Coast and in 2003 DH and I sold our home and went full time RVing. Loved every moment. We have a son and daughter who have blessed us with grandchildren. The two teens still spend two weeks with us wherever we may be and I love it!
I was a full charge bookkeeper and when traveling picked up a variety of interesting seasonal jobs – working at Amazon warehouse was one!! I loved doing intricate counted cross stitch and embroidery. Arthritis but a stop to it. When we were one the road I started quilting.
We have a small house in Prescott Valley AZ where we are now located as we take care of my 93yo mother. We will take a few trips – one to Quartzite in January – where everyone loves on her and gives us a breather. One day we will get back on the road to explore.
I looked back and I started QB in 2011 so it was probably 2012 when I was in my first boom. It was before Janice took over and we would send out our F8 individually to each member. I had quite a few not return and it was very difficult doing while traveling. With this format we have been blessed with Janice all the work she does. I also have learned so much from everyone. Some fabric is a real challenge while others speak immediately to you. I am waiting to touch and play with your fabric