View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 10:41 PM
Gay

Thank you ladies for solving my issue.

Barb, you're a wealth of information. I didn't scroll down enough to see those extra photos below. The beautiful Lavender Dreams quilt shown was done with Jenny Haskins designs, and though I have many of hers don't have those - typical. I loved the way Jenny & Simon put out books with all the designs & directions included. Am dissapointed to find four sets were needed, also one is no longer available. It looks to me it may have been a card for the machine and not a cd. However, there are thousands of designs in my stash when I get around to another emb quilt.

Cathy - I did only see just one quilt in the photo, though there is another in Rumpled Quilt Skins facebook page which I originally thought a quilt block. I too have done quite a bit of digitising but not for around 4 yrs. Have used some of my own designs in the quilts in my Emb Quilts album. I use Generations and recently bought Hatch. There is a huge learning curve so I know what you mean. I'm self taught so you just need someone (or a video) to get you started.

Mermaid- have been meaning to email you & will do so soon.