View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 01:22 PM
ibex94

My fabric is on its way! I envy everyone that has access to cooler weather right now. I am having a blast reading through the sign ups messages tracking down the Pumpkin's first round of ideas. I am so excited to be doing another boom. Thank you for the gallery, Janice!

Have4Boys, yours is the first fabric I have definite plans for at the moment. Love that fabric! MacyBaby's Valentine theme has me searching my magazines and online block galleries to see if I can find a unique one that will be perfect for you..I am delighted with the variety of fabrics!

Sewbizgirl, we have another QB Boomer nearby.... Good to meet you Mobile. Always great to chat with you again, Sewbiz.

Are we going to get to play with your black and whites in Pumpkins, too,Terriamn?

mjpEncinitas and Libster -- my kind of fabric! Now let's see what I can do with it that will dazzle me, too. I think I have some of those in my collections, to practice on... Peacock..... hmmmm.

Bugaboo, what does your teacher friend teach? Good to meet you!

Klaws, that fabric is perfect for so many projects. I can't wait to get your note telling me what you ultimately are hoping for. I just keep thinking fairy quilt, lol. (one of the previous boom themes for me). Reminiscing is what happens because I haven't finished that quilt... or any of my other Boom quilts.

Jaba - I love the variety of colors! That will be one happy quilt. I need to reread the sign up threads to figure out what you're hoping for that quilt.

Back to my magazines for ideas. I am teaching full time this fall -- all online. You all will be my major distraction when I am not playing with grandchildren. Stay safe everyone!