View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 07:36 PM
hypps35

Default Free Westinghouse sewing machine

Originally Posted by OurWorkbench View Post
What kind of information are you looking for? If it is like the one of post #3, the approximate date of the machine would be 1946-1951.

We like pictures. In order to post pictures on Quilting Board, you will probably need to reduce or compress the picture to a file size that is smaller than 2MB. How to post images can be found at https://www.quiltingboard.com/attach...020-01-17-.pdf
Don't forget to scroll over to the far right to find and click on the "Upload" button.

I have found that only the big red "Reply" button or "Quote" work to give me the paper clip icon to work for adding pictures.

Additionally, when I have tried to "insert" pictures, it will take a while even if it is just one picture, after clicking on the paperclip icon. (This is after you have hit the "Upload" button and closed that window.) You will see the "busy" icon at the top of the page or tab spinning for a while before it list the pictures that it will attach.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.
I hope these help. I wasn't sure about what to send. I looking for a cord, bobbins and needles. I would love to find a manual for it as well.
Attached Thumbnails fw1.jpg   fw2.jpg   fw3.jpg   fw4.jpg   fw5.jpg  

Last edited by hypps35; 09-09-2020 at 07:38 PM. Reason: I forgot information.