View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 09:42 AM
JayneW

Hi Pumpkins! It has been so long and I have missed you all so much! I never introduced myself on the other board, so I'll do a quick one here. My name is Jayne Adams and I live in Cheyenne, Wyoming - I was previously Jayne Wingate, but I was surprised (mostly) with a divorce in spring of 2019 after 28 years of marriage. Not to sugar coat anything - it was hard. I bought a cute house in the old section of town, did a complete remodel, lost 15 pounds, got a puppy and a boyfriend! LIfe moves on and I'm determined to remain positive, optimistic and create a wonderful future! All in your attitude, right?

I have two adult boys - one just got engaged and we'll have a wedding next fall in Cincinnati the other lives in Salt Lake. Both are engineers and employed! What more does a mom want?! I am a high school math teacher but currently run a district wide graduation program for kids who are at risk or have dropped out. Its about the coolest job EVER! We are back in person, so we'll see how that goes.

I have been quilting for about 4 years and I think have completed upwards of 20 quilts. - I love making quilts for other people, have made quite a few Tshirt quilts, but have kept all my boom quilts for me! I've done a lot of holiday themes in previous booms and this one will be Valentine's day! I'll send a pic of my fabric later.

My father has a condo in Encinitas and one of these days MJP and I are going to meet up when I go out there, right?

It snowed here this week (managed to save most of my flowers) but today the sun is out and it once again feels like late summer. Its going to be a yardwork day with hopefully an afternoon walk to a local brewery.

Again, it is SO nice to be back!