View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 04:05 AM
BonnieJP

I have had my Juki Miyabi J-350QVP S Sit Down since January. I LOVE this machine.

It has the Smart Stitch Regulator built right into the machine, on either side of the needle where you're actually sewing. Some of the other sit down longarms, use a puck like attachment that you have to keep relocating on your quilt.

Juki's stitch functions include: precise, cruise, manual, and baste.

It's throat space is 18" long and 10" high providing plenty of room for larger projects.

You can set the needle to stop up or stop down when you stop moving the quilt.

It has a direct drive Servo motor, which is the same type of motor used in commercial machines. The ONLY thing I EVER have to oil is the hook, and the machine allows me to do that from the bobbin area or from a tiny opening on top of the footplate so I don't have to bend over or reach under the table.

It also has a second handwheel on the side of the machine so I don't have to stand up and reach all the way to the back if I want to move the handwheel.

I can use the automatic thread cutter/lock or manually cut the thread by pressing on the eye level screen or by using the foot pedal.

It uses standard longarm needles and the large Class M bobbins that hold a LOT of thread. It also has a built-in bobbin winder.

The basic table is about 35" wide, but I got the fold down side extensions that bring it up to 50". The table has a very heavy duty frame that doesn't wobble.

If I ever decided to switch the machine to a longarm frame, I could add Juki's automated quilting software.

The machine is manufactured in Japan, NOT China.

Last but not least, my Juki dealer provides AWESOME service, not only for this Juki, but also for repairs on my vintage domestic machines.

Everything about this machine is top of the line. I just LOVE it! (As if you couldn't already tell from this post!)

Last edited by BonnieJP; 09-13-2020 at 04:07 AM.