View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 07:27 AM
juliasb

Originally Posted by IrishMom View Post
Love that idea! I want people to have FUN with the fabric.

Anyone else have the COVID blues? Obviously it was hard when it hit, but I had so much to do. I'm an accountant so my hours increased trying to make sense of all the forms, etc. Then both my daughters came back from College and Grad School. And with the summer I could just pretend I wanted to eat outside all of the time. But Fall is here, the temperatures are going down, my girls are gone, and college football is just so odd!. My volunteer job is on hold. My world is getting smaller as the temperatures go down. Honestly, I'm really hoping this swap gets me up and going again! So Janice thanks for already getting the fabrics up in your picture gallery, I've already been thinking about block patterns, etc. Off to eat some chocolate and feel better!

After all this time I am beginning to feel a bit isolated. Unless I am going to the Dr. or PT with DH or running through the drive thru at Walmart for groceries I am home. I have an autoimmune problem and so I stay put. I am beginning to miss my kids and other family. The grand kids came over 2x in the summer but wearing mask the whole time. I didn't even go in the lake with them since they took off mask to swim. I want to see faces of my family. All of them are concerned about me of course and I am glad they are all so careful but I am just missing the smiles. I can and have to handle it. It is what it is. We must put safety first.