View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 12:35 PM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

I suppose it depends on how much tweaking it would take to fix it, and how invested into the pattern I am. I think most quilter's have come against this problem while using other peoples patterns. Everyone is so different, in the way they go about the construction of a quilt. I suppose it is how many technics they know how to do. ??

Some patterns I love. Some patterns I would not make because after reading it, I know it would have me in a tizzy understanding what in the heck they are trying to say in the pattern. Honestly, some days I zone out and don't enjoy trying to fix something. Other days I whizz through it like it is no problem. Strange but true. I have put something aside and later found it was a breeze to finish.

I used to hand piece quilts in the beginning. But, now I have this kit I bought from Craftsy a couple years ago that is sitting there screaming at me to do. I didn't realize it was a hand pieced quilt. I just cant go back, I don't have that kind of time or patience anymore. Maybe I could repurpose the fabric in the kit.