Thread: Quilt Labels
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 04:11 AM
Fabric Galore

Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
To fabricgalore...I googled "embroidery design format for Janome 15000" and there is all kinds of info re the Janome 15000 and transferring designs, format, etc. You may need to reformat the fonts to .jef+. There are several free programs for this (as well as including other editing capabilities), and one that I use is the free MY EDITOR by Wings. Just goodle and D/L for free. Some have had difficulty understanding the program, but once you do, you can do a lot with it. I'd be happy to give you a kick start.
I bought my fonts from Designs by JuJu in the JEF format and they had a free program Embrilliance to use for printing the design but they only allowed one line of print. I had to upload the fonts in the BX mode and then Embrilliance saved them in the PES format. I installed the Horizon Link Suite on my computer but there are no directions on how to use it and I got frustrated after spending 3 hours trying to figure out how it worked. I went to You Tube and their version of Horizon Link didn't match the version I had so it was useless. There has to be an easier way to do this. Thanks for the information about MY EDITOR.