View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 09:15 AM
tropit

Originally Posted by tropit View Post
IKEA is another place that I love when it comes to great, storage ideas. I found this little, wooden, storage unit for only $19.99: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/moppe-m...wood-40216357/

I already have the magazine holders that match it, so I'm getting this for my office area of my loft. I may experiment with it as a quilting projects holder.

~ C
Update:

I received this storage unit yesterday. My sewing area is part of my office and I was planning on using it to store things such as computer checks, envelopes, pens, etc. However, The drawers are just a tad too shallow, front to back, for many of these things to fit. Grrrr...I should have measured carefully first. I also ordered some pretty, printed, cardboard boxes and the same thing...most standard items just don't quite fit. It must be the difference between US and European sizes. Everything is just a little smaller over there. That being said, everything looks cute on my desk and I'm sure I'll eventually find things to fit into all of my new, little, storage spaces.