Thread: OmniStitch Info
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 08:11 AM
DebbieE

Originally Posted by juliasb View Post
First of all welcome to the QB from SE Michigan. I have never heard of Omni stitch??? I just did a quick look and did not find much of anything. I figure it is and embellishing tool of some sort but I did not even find a picture of one. There are manuals available on ebay for one that was about it. I wish I could help you more on this one it sounds intriguing. Again welcome to the QB and please jump in and join the fun even if it appears that no one seems to have an answer for this one. Thanks again for the question.
it looks very much like an older sewing machine except it is threaded from the left end of the machine. It mainly ruffles the ribbon, cording, yarn, etc., but also sews on sequins. You can fill areas with it to make designs or make single lines. There was a thread about them on this site about six years ago so I was hoping one of those people would reply. I'm at a loss to determine a value. Don't know whether to sell it to help our senior center or add it to our fiber arts room. I checked You Tube and ebay and googled it but there isn't much information. Thank you for your reply.