View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 11:15 AM
Battle Axe

For 18 miserable years I put up with %%%%%. I didn't want to jump in and do it, but in retrospect I should have. I wanted him to fix it as I knew he did not feel adequate etc etc.
One fine morning he announced that he was leaving me and going to find a 55 year old woman who "COULD TAKE BETTER CARE OF HIM THAN I COULD"!!!!!!!! And he took his work uniforms and left. That was October 22, 1986.....the day I quit crying.
Our refrigerator had leaked water on the floor for years, the oven did not work at all and lightning had struck the dryer. None of that was fixed and he refused to hire anyone to fix it. He wanted me to constantly mop it up.
So on that fateful day, I danced into the kitchen and got on my hands and knees and looked under the frig and determined that the drip tray was out of place. I pushed it back in place and it was fixed.
%%%%% came back after eleven days. What did he have?
I already had an STD because he had been with her for some time I guess.
This time he had dirty laundry. He wanted me to wash and dry it.
I refused and sent him out the door. I refused, but in reality I could not wash and dry it, the dryer was still broken and the washer had been struck by lightning since he had left. The neighbors house burned from their lightning strike, but I just lost the washer.
Long story short. I took the bull by the tonsils and made my own way. I left him in my dust. I became quite successful and am retired now.