View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 05:21 AM
IrishMom

First I have to say thanks to Travelinggramma and Laf for the super cute blocks! I'm hoping this quilt tells the oz story and both your blocks do a great job of moving that forward!

Second, please accept my apologies for not responding earlier - I was out of town and I don't like to post that online until after I am home. I emailed Janice before I left so she wouldn't think I had disappeared!

Which brings me to third, my fabric came when I was away! I opened, counted, and read the comments this morning, this is going to be a fun swap!

Also, all the other blocks are looking great, but I will say to Hav4boys that I wish there were owls in OZ cause that block is adorable!

And, uggh, back to the real world today. I feel I need to sleep for another 24 hours. Our trip was fun but fast with lots of driving as we took the last load of stuff out to my daughter who has recently moved to NY on Long Island. I see some of the appeal, especially in the food category, but I am a small town girl who likes small town driving.