View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 07:00 AM
Janice McC

Good morning, Flurries. Just a check in to see how everyone is doing and to pick up the latest blocks you've made. Irish, I'm happy you are safely home away from all that NY traffic! LAF, very nice blocks for TG and Jaba. I like the light and dark idea. No blocks for me in the last few days. It's gotten busy around here this week and with this shoulder, I'm just about unable to cut, or rather hold the ruler steady to cut fabric. Happily, the bad shoulder isn't my dominant side. Woo hoo! Pre-op is Friday and surgery on Monday. I've been practicing on the computer using one hand. I may be able to post pix a while after surgery, albeit slowly. We'll have to see. Please just keep posting here, trying to keep the size to 200 kb or smaller so I don't have to shrink them for the gallery. Large photos don't load well in the gallery, especially as the numbers increase. Quick grand update: She is cruising furniture and there's nothing she likes better than holding her Daddy's hands while walking up throughout the house. She's fast on her feet. Wait until she doesn't need Daddy's help!

That's it for me. Will upload LAF's newest blocks shortly. Enjoy your day!