View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 08:18 AM
Janice McC

Default Boom Biz

The gallery will not be updated while I am off. Please keep posting your pix here and as I feel better, I'll begin adding them to the gallery. The gallery URL is always in my signature below all my posts. Please, please, please shrink all your photos whenever possible to 200 kb or smaller so that I don't have to take that extra step. That's the longest part of my adding photos is having to shrink them all after I transfer them to my computer. There will be about 600 photos when all is said and done and that's an awful lot of photos for one person to shrink but not so much for each of you individually. Thank you!

Please remember that everyone should check in on the threads once a week. Check in means post and let us know you are still with us. No disappearing unless you've let me know in advance please, if possible.

That's if for now. Help each other out whenever possible and if a problem comes up, you can email me and I'll get back to you as soon as I reasonably can. While it's only my shoulder needing surgery, the pain pills will knock me out some for a few days so no guarantees what i write will make much sense so I'm better off just lurking.

Last edited by Janice McC; 10-04-2020 at 08:31 AM.