View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 12:33 PM
SewingSew

Hi Judy. On September 5 Craftsy sent me an email saying that they were working to give me access to my previously purchased classes and they would arrive soon. Now it's a month later and they aren't in my account yet. Hopefully they'll be there soon. I also miss being able to watch classes on my television and hope that they will replace the app. To be honest, I freaked out when this whole thing with Bluprint began, because I have purchased an embarrassingly large number of these own forever classes. I found it infuriating that they said that they were going to give us a way to download them and then the next thing I know, they were excited to announce that someone had bought Craftsy and the classes would be available under that website. I had purchased an external hard drive for my classes, and I really would have preferred to download them, just to be on the safe side. I too, have a membership, and I just went to their website and on the membership page they say that if I have questions regarding my membership, I should call customer service at __________, but they failed to list a number. There is a chat box at the bottom of the screen. And if I click on the "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page, it gives a mailing address and an email address, but no phone number. So those are the options. If I were you, I would try the chat or email and document the correspondence. It is true that they may bill your card anyway, but I believe that if they did, then they would have a legal obligation to refund your money if you can prove you cancelled it. Don't you think so? I hope everything turns out well for you.