View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 12:35 PM
dolphinheron

Smile Hello from the Florida Keys!

Hi All, I am so happy to be here! About me: I learned to quilt in my home state of Kansas. Seventeen years ago I moved to Florida and haven't done a lot of quilting since, but I recently returned to the hobby/love affair/obsession/money drain. My great-grandmothers were outstanding quilters and I loved watching them work and seeing the beautiful things they made with scraps of random feed sacks, old shirts, etc. I think that's why I am drawn to 30's and 40's era fabric and quilts. I machine piece and hand quilt. Right now I'm making a throw-size quilt for my son and his fiance whose wedding will be in May ... I'll post a picture of that soon. I'm here to learn and be inspired by all the amazing things quilters are doing these days. Thanks for allowing me to join! Pamela XO (It looks like it's common practice on here to mention what kind of machine we use ... I use an old Singer Simple. It's not fancy but it gets the job done for me!)

Last edited by dolphinheron; 10-04-2020 at 12:40 PM. Reason: I forgot to mention the machine I use