Thread: White K-130
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 01:53 PM
K-130

Default White model# k-130

Originally Posted by jimhollis View Post
Hey all...

New to the forums and my first post. My wife is a collector of older sewing machines and I have, by default, become the sewing machine guy. She has a White K-130 machine that I'm guessing is from the late 50s early 60s but I'm not having any luck finding any information on this at all. It has what I believe to be a timing issue and for the life of me I can't find where to adjust it. I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions...
Hi I am also new to the forum and this is my first post. Believe it or not I found my White k-130 beautiful sewing machine in the garbage and with the help of this forum I was able to download the manual from the singer site. I need to purchase some parts but I am having a hard time finding them anywhere my sewing machine is missing the presser foot and bobbin cover plate. Did you have to buy any parts? If so maybe you could share with me where you were able to purchase them? I was not able to upload the picture of my sewing machine it looks jist like yours same color. Thanks

New to the forums and my first post. My wife is a collector of older sewing machines and I have, by default, become the sewing machine guy. She has a White K-130 machine that I'm guessing is from the late 50s early 60s but I'm not having any luck finding any information on this at all. It has what I believe to be a timing issue and for the life of me I can't find where to adjust it. I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions...[/QUOTE]