View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 10:30 PM
quiltingcandy

If I read your post properly - you have 2 different embroidery programs. 1 is the Husqvarna 6D program 1. is the Floriani Total Control. They probably do a lot of the same things. I have the 4D for my Husqvarna Topaz 20 and the Embrilliance because I love being able to add the fonts that I cannot do under the 4D, also I prefer their thumbnail program.
Anyway, what I will do is work up what I want in either program, save it to my document section in the computer, and then re-open it in the other program to complete it.
I hope this makes sense to you. I have both programs of the same laptop - which is an HP. I did have to buy the laptop when I got my machine because the program at that time did not talk to Mac's. Which is fine - it was a lot cheaper than buying the Mac version which was $2800 at that time.
I don't know Floriani but I feel confident that you can save your design into the language that will talk to your Pfaff. You just need to set it to that default. Embrilliance works primarily for Brother machines, but I have it set to save my files with the VP3 extension.

Last edited by quiltingcandy; 10-09-2020 at 10:34 PM.