View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 10:08 AM
OurWorkbench

Originally Posted by J Black View Post
I attempted to post the photos of the items I found in the drawers. So far nothing has come through..tried again so you may see doubles.
Can anyone tell me where I might find the ID numbers on this machine...I have been all over it and from what I have read all machines have a number..not mine!
I'm wondering if after you selected the images that you forgot to scroll over to the far right to find and click on the "Upload" button.

I'm not sure, hopefully Joe can tell you where to find the serial number. Sometimes they are on one of the slide plates or perhaps underneath them. It makes it impossible to have a serial number on the slide plate and then have it go missing or replaced.

Thank you, Joe for chiming in. Could you show a picture of the nose plate threaded. It reminds me a bit of a New Home I have from the side. Also, I know going through the top leaf tension would probably be a bit different as well.

Oh, I'm pretty sure that machine takes 20x1 needles, but some of figured out how to drop a 15x1 needle down a bit to make it work.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.