View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 03:48 AM
carriem

Shoulder surgery went well for MIL. However with her normally using a walker she is off balance a bit just using a one handed walker (can't remember the official name for it) so she has gone to a rehab center for a min of 2 weeks. Got her all set up there yesterday. She'll be in quarantine the first 14 days. While she is there, I want to clean her house good including shampooing the carpets...

I have a few things to do in town today...one of which is a stop at the LQS...yay! Need some bee fabric for my last RR border.

I have opportunity to go to a retreat tomorrow all day...trying to decide if I want to pack everything up and drive 1-1/2hr each way for a day of quilting...I could have a day at home alone (well with the dogs) and quilt here too. I've just done lots of driving back and forth to the hospital the last 6 days...hmmm. Started laundry last night and will get that all done as well as other housework today so if I decide to go there's nothing that I will be thinking I should be doing...