View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 06:23 PM
IrishMom

Must have been bad weather across the USA, cause I'm seeing lots of great work!!!

Our temps dropped and it was gloomy today and rainy last night so I was able to complete these blocks.

Laf2019 - the name of the block is Indian. I don't know why I didn't see that the fabric was folded over a little when I took the picture - you do have a full 12 1/2" block. I'm really liking your blocks, it's going to be such a cheerful quilt!

MacyBaby - block name is Sunny Lanes, the small squares showed off the color of your fabric with out a bunch of cows getting in the way!

mjpEncinitas - Such pretty fabric - I did have some leftover to return to you. The picture is a bit blurry but the fabric is a light cream.

SewBizGirls - block name is Crockett Cabin. I was so happy to have the blue that matched. I love 1930s fabric, it will be fun to see your quilt when done.

Terriamn - and your block is named Carrie Nation. I love the white and black fabric I had, I think it compliments your squiggles well. I hope you like it.

Attached Thumbnails laf2019.jpeg   macybaby.jpeg   mjpencinitas.jpeg   sewbizgirl.jpeg   terriamn.jpeg