View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 06:03 AM
sewingpup

The quilt shops near me are still open...but limit the number of customers in the store at one time and everyone has to wear a mask. they are also doing more online including classes with zoom and other social media. They have had a problem keeping machines and stuff in stock but are still hanging in there....one even opened another store during covid. There is one shop that still is doing something although it doesn't have any posted hours. This one was in the process of being sold when covid hit as the owners were in their 70's. The new owner is apparently not very tech savy but I hear has been opening for shopping by appointment. I fortunately have enough stash and supplies to keep me going for a few more years at least. I did just order a ruler foot for my Bernina and a couple of rulers for something new to do this winter....yikes....the ground up here is now covered with snow and I still have a few yard things to put away and was going to rake leaves to cover my rhubarb plants...oops...hope this snow melts...but I dunna know...it is coming down pretty fast.