View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 06:48 AM
Janice McC

Good morning, Pumpkins!

Mobile, I received all the pictures of the blocks. I will work on getting them posted for you over the weekend. You are definitely not the only technically challenged individual so no worries. I've posted pix before for other folks and they eventually learned how to do it themselves. As for the chromebook, I'm absolutely no help there. Sorry.

It's windy here today but bright and sunny. We've already had our weekly trip to the grocery store this morning. DH is downstairs right now making mango salsa for our lunch of Mahi Mahi. Rough, huh, me "having" to sit by as he makes a fine meal. Ah...well I should say this isn't a one off. He really enjoys cooking and does a great deal of it, even when I'm up to par. This last PT session set me back a few days and I'm sore as can be. He just keeps stepping up. What a keeper he is!

Have a good weekend and enjoy Halloween if that's your thing. I'm kind of a humbug about it since I don't have little kids who participate anymore. Maybe when Charlie is a little older I'll pick up the spirit again.

edited to add: I've not had an update on Jaba but I have a card going out to her today. Hope to hear a little something after that. I just hope she's getting better daily and will get back to us when she can.

Last edited by Janice McC; 10-31-2020 at 06:55 AM.