View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 09:35 AM
sewingpup

umm...it will be only one here....but my sister who lives next door just might give me a piece of homemade pumpkin pie. I have purchased a turkey and vegetable dinner for one from the Schwann's man (frozen food delivery service) which I am planning on having for diner one of these days....and if it is good....I just may purchase a few more and one will be my thanksgiving day diner....actually, as I usually help my sister do the family thanksgiving....I don't mind being lazy and just popping food into the microwave. We have been more in isolation than a lot of my friends....one friend is gong to an open house, then her grandson is going over to some inlaws....then he is going back and he and his parents are going to other inlaws and my friend is joining them there for an extended family diner....and this is just for Halloween tonight....That is all just too much contact with too many people for me. I am pretty high risk...just plan on watching tv tonight and keeping my outdoor lights off....No trick or treat for me.