View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 04:33 PM
ibex94

Love my blocks, Mobile! Tons of colors to play on the quilt. Perfect! You are rocking all the blocks! The barn is really special! Great idea!

I have a few treats tonight to share.

Sewbizgirl, I tried one of the Stitch Pink blocks, "Five and Nine" for you. I had some of the larger scale fabric on hand and decided to use one of the teddy bears since I could fussy cut only three different items from the fat eighth and I really wanted to do that gingham look nine patch to go with Dick and Jane.

Libster, I decided to try the Stitch Pink "Give Me Wings" block so I could showcase your flowers.

JayneW in keeping with your Valentine theme I figured you needed a big kiss for your quilt so I tried the "Kings X pattern from Quilter's cache.

I got some Courthouse Steps foundation papers that I wanted to try. I tried a couple of different color set ups. They look much better in person than they do in the picture. Terriamn got shades of her green and Klaws got her light blue and creme as requested. Considering that we just swore in another Supreme Court Justice, I thought it a timely block to try out.

Happy Halloween everyone!
Attached Thumbnails fiveandnine-sewbiz.jpg   givemewings-libster.jpg   kings-x-jaynew.jpg   courthousesteps-terriamn.jpg   courthouse-steps-klaws.jpg  

Last edited by ibex94; 10-31-2020 at 04:37 PM.