View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 06:09 AM
sewingpup

I got a demo APQS Lucey on a 12 foot table with bliss.....I love it....no bells or whistle....she simply quilts. I have had it for about 10 years now and never had to send the head in. Pretty easy to maintain and the company is very good about providing videos on how to do most things that need to be done and have tech support over the phone that is helpful. New machines come with a lifetime warranty. I did a lot of research prior to buying and it was between an Innova or APQS at the end. My friend had a tin lizzie and she just ordered a new Lucey as she liked mine when she tried it...but she is getting the computer part too. I am not interested in that. I just use my Lucey to do free motion and simple designs....done a little ruler work....but really like the free motion better. I just quilt for myself and an occasional friend. I had a midarm and a pretty bad frame prior to getting this one...I learned I like doing the quilting on that machine but as so glad I replaced it with the one I have. Oh...I I got the Lucey over the Innova because I like the price of the demo sale.