View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 02:20 AM
Panchita

Hi everyone! Glad to see you all

Thimblebug - I am very intrigued at the idea of a virtual quilt retreat, I hope you have a lovely time!

Karamarie - handseeding 3 acres?!?!! That sounds like a lot of work! Wildflower meadow sounds spectacular though. Will it self-seed after this, or is this an annual thing?

quiltingshortimer - glad to hear your son is doing better, and really hope his shin cooperates - that sounded painful!

Raggiemom - I'm doing the Pumpkin Patch BC Penguin Promenade BOM (there's a thread in the QB Challenges and Contests section). I seem to always be working on this when VQW comes around - must be due to the timing of the release of the block. However, it is going to have to go on the back burner for this VQW as my printer still won't cooperate and I need to print out the sheet for the applique shapes to start....

An Elf Workshop sounds like a lot of fun! My brain hasn't quite registered that it is November yet, so I haven't done anything about Christmas related sewing (there won't be any gifts involved so it doesn't really matter if things don't get finished for this year)

Rob - how's the car hunt going? Is this something you enjoy? I've stuck with the same brand and model through my last 2 cars (that's about 20 years-worth) as I'm happy with what's provided, but am probably missing out on all sorts of gizmos through not being adventurous!

Watson - I laughed at your description of the chicken pin cushion. I'm sure it is very cute

MicheleC - that is one fabulous quilt! I adore your colour choices

So today I will be working on my reversible stacked pumpkins wallhanging, tidying a shelf in my quilting/craft cupboard, and possibly making a couple of cloth bags to house bits of Duplo/puzzles etc as the original cardboard has bitten the dust. And I might pull the fabrics for the hat/scarf/extras for the penguin block (since i can see it, just not print it, and I can take a long time to make up my mind, lol)

Happy sewing everyone!