View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 02:54 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

I'm impressed Conchalea! You and Teen are two of a kind. Unfortunately I am not.

My next quilt will be a UFO finish not really by choice, but that's not all bad. A couple of weeks ago my older brother had a minor house fire. Because of the location of the fire next to a shared wall the house is not livable at time. He was in rehab for minor smoke inhalation and burns and is ready for the next step. Hopefully he will be move into an assisted living program. MrOK and I cleaned out what was salvageable...not much as there was smoke and water damage. Now that I have some things cleaned up for him it's time to get to some quilting! I found a UFO quilt I started when we moved into the house 13 years ago! It will fit his needs perfectly...a masculine quilt made from shirtings and some black and burgundy. It was supposed to be for the family room down stairs, but the Grands have nabbed onto all sorts of quilts for when they are down here so I won't miss it and it is about half done. Less time for me to spend on getting a quilt done for him to. Now back to my regularly scheduled quilting!