Old 11-09-2020, 10:41 AM
Ev_80

Default Help with the Quilters Bible by Linda Clements!

Pic of quilt

Hello.
first time here, and new to patchwork and quilting. l've dabbled in the last couple of years, teaching myself to sew so I could make things for my new nephew. Simple quilts, bean bag, mobile, cushions and toys, that sort of thing.

Now I've ambitiously decided to try more complex quilting and would ideally like to make one for my mum as a gift.

I bought Linda Clements book online as it seemed a good place to start - and I admit, I did judge the book by it's cover, literally in this case. The quilt that is pictured on the cover slung over the chair, is pretty much exactly what I had in mind (and my mum would love it) - however the book hasn't turned out quite as idiot proof as I apparently need it to be!

I imagined there would be step by step instructions how to create each quilt deaign from start to finish. I can't actually find the design pictured on the front, within the book anywhere? Can someone point me in the right direction?

Sorry for being so basic! I can guess the steps from the image I can see, but knowing me... something will go wrong!