View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 07:52 PM
barbarakibler23

Hello everyone

Sorry I have been missing in action. Life is pretty busy lately. My daughter's family all (but 1) got covid. No one ended up in the hospital but my daughter was pretty sick. That is such a helpless feeling not being able to go to help her or her family.
Her family will be done with their quarantine this Thursday.

Meanwhile, my granddaughter on my son's side had a birthday,(THURSDAY) I dropped a present off at their house. Was there for only 20 minutes. Next day my son calls me as I was getting ready for work. Mom I am not feeling well. I am going to get a covid test.(FRIDAY) Now I am in quarantine until my son finds out his results.

Then on Saturday my mom feel again. She went to the hospital. I could not go. My sister was with her. My mom fractured a bone in her spine.. So now she is wearing a back brace. My poor mom she will be 93 next week. The poor woman is in so much pain. Today (Wednesday) she went by ambulance to a rehab center. So far they are covid free. Hopefully it will stay that way. We can only visit at her window.

I hope everyone is staying healthy.

Janice I am glad to see you popped up to say hi after your surgery. I hope you are on the mend.

Barb