Old 11-13-2020, 09:30 AM
Iceblossom

I've been in a low energy/health phase these last couple of weeks and mostly I'm flat on back, staying home and letting the hubby do the driving if/when I do go out. When I'm upright I'm either on the computer or I'm continuing work on that Frolic UFO -- suddenly the little bits have bloomed into squares so it won't take long now. Today's task is to piece the sashing strips. I had to cut the "parakeet" color but the starter had the neutral/red units made for me. I do the L-shaped thing for sashing and will lay it out for the first time once the sashing is on.

For this year's mystery, I've prewashed and ironed the grey fabrics from my Tuesday ladies, so nice when fabric gets thrust at you just for the asking It's especially a good thing because that was my biggest gap between stash and project. Found a few fat quarters and things tucked in various boxes of my stash that will get washed today as well.

Having mentioned the Parakeet shade, think I'm still planning on going a different green direction. As Kermit would say, it's not that easy being green.