Old 11-20-2020, 05:53 AM
carriem

Jeanie your center looks great!! (no notifications again so missed it until today!)

QNS, I agree with Jan that you can just use the center you have. Did you print everything out already or just pieces for the center block? If just the center papers, then doing like Jan said by adding the difference with a solid border to get it to the size after flying geese is a great idea! If you have everything printed you could keep it all to the same size and maybe just not do the outer border? It just depends on how big you want your finished quilt...

Update on me...MRI will finally be next week (had to wait on insurance approval then for available appt). My shoulder is now giving me issues as well. My chiro thinks it is because I have been overcompensating for so long for my thumb/wrist that is what is causing it. I hope so! I basically do what has to be done around the house. Haven't been sewing since I finished up my last RR border a few weeks back. I can't wait to be able to work on something without pain!