Old 11-22-2020, 11:14 AM
happylab

leheath8, I like your fabric selection. Like you I like batiks. I’m using mostly batiks and using all but 2 colors in one color. For the other two fabrics I found fabric that are same color, but different pattern. Once I get my brown fabrics washed I will post pics. All the other fabrics are washed and ready to go. I’m excited about this years mystery. With thanksgiving around here pretty much a wash, I’m excited about this mystery. This is the 1st time I decided to buy all of my fabric on line. I really hope I like the pattern this year. (I have to say I only have disliked 1 mystery pattern in the past). I have completed 2 of her mysteries, but I usually make king size to fit my bed and add extra for the sides. Welcome aboard and looking forward to seeing your progress for the next 2 months “+” or “-“ weeks (or months).

FYI, for members who do the virtual quilting weekend (VQW), this Wednesday should start the extra Thanksgiving weekend session. Please pass this info around. Thank-you.

quiltlikeafox, I’m looking forward to your dyed fabric and mystery progress.