Old 11-22-2020, 01:09 PM
Wonky star

I have selected my fabric and it has all arrived; I chose patterned yardage. I think my green and my red are a bit off the paint chip but I am going to call it good enough. I was going to use solid white but that package may have been taken. It was marked delivered but I never saw it. It either came fairly late in the day after we shut the door and fairies took it in the night or hopefully, it will be actually delivered tomorrow. That has happened once before so I am holding out some hope-it was an entire bolt!

When I went to the LQS which has a very small selection, I found the only white that will work well and a yellow I liked much better than the yardage I originally chose. I have enough to make the entire quilt but I am only commiting myself to 2/3. Thanks for the advice on that because I was planning to do half until I saw it might not be enough. I was planning on pre-washing my fabric unless that is a bad idea. I figure if a fabric is going to behave oddly, I would rather know before I have put a lot of work in with it. Now it is time to hurry up and wait I guess.
Attached Thumbnails grassy-creek-fabric-selection-medium.jpg