Thread: 2020 Penguins
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 11:00 PM
Panchita

Hi Thimblebug! I did manage to get the printer fixed (yay!), and have actually completed November's penguin as of this Saturday evening. I just haven't posted a picture yet as I haven't been around to photograph it when there is sufficient light to get a reasonable result.

It has been a surprisingly busy weekend - we went on an impromptu visit to a local, not quite deserted but not far off, beach yesterday, which absolutely delighted DS and we enjoyed it too, but that combined with other duties like cutting DH's hair, housework, etc meant I did not get any time to myself yesterday while it was still light outside.

I will try to take a photo today and post it asap . He is a cute little fella. I'm pleased with how he turned out, and am still kind of pondering snowball placement. I ended up doing the same as you and changing the existing snowball's trajectory, but am also considering adding a couple of snowballs at the penguin's feet. I probably won't make a final decision about that until the top is being put together, so for now I'm considering it (mainly) finished.