Old 03-03-2010, 09:58 AM
butterflywing

yesterday i got an email from hotmail saying that they were updating their records because they had a lot of dead accounts belonging to people who never use them anymore. was i alive? please reply and tell them how often i use it.
okay. i use it everyday and just used it that a.m. therefore, i'm alive. thank you.
last night my account was closed. nowhere, but nowhere is there a living being to speak to. i lost my password and my secret question. they'll let me in if i know my password. they'll let me in if i know my question. no? then check here and tell them my pw and they'll tell me the secret. no? then check here and they'll tell me the password after i tell my secret. have they gone mad? around and around. i couldn't change one without knowing the other. too bad, barbara.
meanwhile, i couldn't read my emails because they made a mistake. after staying up up until after 2 a.m. i ended up paying a service that finally got me into the correct form to change my password without needing a secret. my password is now ***************. nobody had that. after a while, i'll change it.
it took me the better part of 12 hours to get there. the service cost $14 and worth it. i still would be fighting. it's a secret form. which i now have in a file.
btw, a question they asked was if i emailed a joke recently. i may post the entire experience. we'll see.

BEWARE OF WHAT YOU SEND AND DUMP THOSE THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN THROUGH A BUNCH OF ADDRESSES AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS NOT TO SEND THEM TO YOU.